Athletic Field Rentals
Athletic fields are available for rent when not in use by youth sports associations. See below for full policies and regulations or contact the MAC for additional questions. Fields may be rented online by clicking below to choose a date and filling out an application. Staff will contact applicants for confirmation of booking.
Plans change or bad weather? Complete a Rental Cancellation form.
- All rentals are processed on a first-come, first-served basis between 3-14 days in advance of the desired date.
- Fields may be used by reservation only. Tennis courts are first-come, first-served unless rented.
- Reservations are limited to two on the books at one time.
- Rentals must be for at least one hour.
- All rental fees are due at booking.
- If the rental needs to be rescheduled or canceled due to weather or other conflicts, renter must complete a Rental Cancellation Request form by the next business day.
- Field status may be checked after 3:30 p.m. each day by calling the Field Status Line at 817-453-1467.
- Lights are at select fields and are scheduled and charged according to the monthly lighted time schedule.
- Set up and clean up time must be included in the reservation.
- Each renter will be in charge of their set up, tear down and clean up.
- Trash should be disposed of properly into park trash cans.
- Fields may only be used for their designated sport.
- Bases or nets are not provided.
- There are no restrooms available during field rentals.
- If the rental is for a camp or clinic, additional approval is required.
- Any additional equipment, such as specialty lighting or stage, must be furnished by the renter with proper permits.
- No sidewalk chalk, silly string, confetti eggs, piñatas or water balloons is allowed.
- No commercial solicitation or transactions.
- No golfing, archery, remote control vehicles/planes or horseback riding are allowed.
- No alcohol, glass containers or open fires are allowed.
- Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.