Mansfield Emergency Alert System
Seconds Count in an Emergency
Receive alerts and up-to-date information about severe weather, missing persons and other emergency situations by signing up for our Mansfield Alert system.
This system provides residents with critical information quickly by sending time-sensitive messages where specified such as home, mobile or business phone, email and text message.
Personal information collected during registration for the Mansfield Emergency Alert System will be used solely for the purpose of creating an emergency notification database. For questions regarding the system, please email Mansfield Emergency Management.
Steps to Register
- Complete the form below to set up your account. You must set up your account from the website.
- Once you join, it will take you to a page to set up your personal profile. You must complete all the information – name, address, email and phone number(s).
- Then join the groups you prefer. To receive National Weather Service alerts you must be a member of the county weather alert groups. You may join one or all three (Ellis, Johnson and/or Tarrant).
- After joining the groups you will then check how you want to receive your alerts – voice, text and/or email (one of any combination of notification methods). You’re now registered for the Mansfield Emergency Alert System.
- Once you have registered, go back to the CivicPlus sign-in page and login with your email, then click reset password. That will allow you to set your password for your profile and access your account to make changes. For security you will be prompted to change your password every 90 days.
- Once your profile is complete you may download the Alert Me app and login with your username and password. The app is not required or necessary to receive alerts. The app provides information on all the alerts the system has sent and is available on both Apple and Android devices.
Examples of Use
The alert system will only be used for emergency situations including :
- Bomb threat
- Chemical spill or gas leak
- Drinking water contamination
- Evacuation notice and route
- Fires or flood
- Hostage situation
- Missing person
- Severe Weather Alerts
- Utility outage
- Other emergency incidents where rapid and accurate notification is essential for life safety
- Forgot / need to reset password (click Reset Password on next screen)
- Password expiration
- Password requirements
*** Attention ***
If you enter your information to sign up and receive the message "User is already a member of this network" under the email box, please click here to reset your password.